Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday, 27-Dec-2009

Today begins the 8 month countdown to August 29, 2010. OCB Mid-Atlantic Classic Competition.

This week I plan to dust off exercise videos still in the wrapper in search of HIIT workouts. I want to restructure a bit. Instead of doing all of my cardio in one session (that usually ends up not happening, except for steady state walking), I want to fit in 2 20 min sessions on cardio days in the AM and PM.

So today I unwrapped Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. This was a 27 minute cycle routine with warm up, 3-2-1 minute cycles x3 and a cool down. The 3-2-1 was 3 minutes of strength training (light weights but also moving other body parts like doing bicep curls and doing squats, got the heart rate up pretty quick), then 2 minutes of cardio and then 1 minute of abs on the floor. This pattern was repeated 3 times. According to my Bodybugg I burned 180 cals in the 25 minute session.

Back on track with eating. No sugar or white stuff.

Cals/Fat/Carbs/Prot
1499/42/153/126

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment