Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend of 01-May-2010

Had a pretty decent week even though I didn't blog it! I have been in a slump for a few months and cannot seem to get out of it. I am aware that is is all in my head and within my power.

Today I spent some time on the Fitfranco boards for inspiration. I love the daily email digests. It is a constant reminder to read what others are doing and that others are hitting the wall as well. Although most are not losing their mojo for months.

Today used the Wii and did 30 minutes of "Just Dance" with the kids and burned around 250 cals.

Work is a ball of stress. Union contract is up and the site is facing a potential strike. I am salaried but my husband is union and his job is one of 150 being eliminated. This has been looming for a few months now and we spend nights fretting. He has been there for 12 years, me for 19. Exercise would help with this stress I know!

So my week was complicated. No weight loss.

Please keep encouragement and motivation coming!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment